1)落地式的酒泉干式变压器底座应高于当地大洪水位，基础面应平整，离地高度应不小于0. 3m(一般为0.3—0. 5m)。
2)落地式配电酒泉干式变压器台应设有门或无门的围墙(栏)，且在围墙(栏)醒目处装设“高压危险，禁止入内！”标示牌。围墙（栏)高度应不低于1.8m ，栏杆的缝隙应不大于0. 1m，遮栏网孔应不大于40mm ×40mm。围墙(栏)与酒泉干式变压器的外廓净距应不小于0.8m；当有两台及以上酒泉干式变压器时，相邻酒泉干式变压器外脚之间的净距应不小于1.5m。
transformer installation requirements
(1) General provisions
1) varying sets of the edge away from the matter of probability distance should be not less than 5m; the distance from the fire-resistant material shall not be less than 3m.
2) up and down the lead of the transformer shall be used for multi-strand insulated wire. High pressure drop fuse from the ground shall be not less than 4m high-voltage fuses and white spacing should be not less than 0. 5m. The high voltage fuse pieces of porcelain centerline and the vertical angle between 15 ° and 300 °.
3) The transformer to be installed in the center of change Taiwan, should be flat.
4) the capacity of the transformer of 315kVA and below, should adopt the double-pole transformer stations, distribution transformers, in华盈非晶合金变压器有限公司stallation of low voltage distribution box; floor type transformer station capacity above 315kVA transformer should be adopted and built a low-voltage distribution room. The city's new residential district should adopt the transformer room.
5) the units of the outdoor installation of the transformer should be installed prominently the "danger of high voltage! Prohibit climbing" nameplate. "Beware of electric shock" card installed in the transformer body striking.
2 pole frame transformer in
1) lever-frame arrangement of distribution transformers, the bottom height from the ground shall not be less than 2.5m., When distribution box is installed in distribution transformers below, its height should be greater than or equal to 2m. The crossarm drop-out fuse is installed from the transformer table height should be not less than 2.5m.
2) poles should adopt the channel by hot-dip galvanizing processing, its strength should meet the requirements of the load transformer.
3) of the table to install distribution transformers should be kept level, dual-rod power distribution transformer bench level slope not greater than 1/100, the root opening is generally 2-3.0m.
3 floor-type transformers
1) floor of the transformer base should be higher than the local maximum flood level, the basis of the surface should be flat, ground clearance should not be less than 0. 3m (typically 0.3-0. 5m).
2) floor type distribution transformers shall be provided with doors or walls (no bar), and installed in the wall (column) eye-catching at the danger of high voltage, no entry! "Nameplate. (Column) of the wall height shall be not less than 1.8m railings gap should not be greater than 0. 1m cover bar mesh should be less than 40mm × 40mm. The outline of the wall (column) and the transformer spacing should not be less than 0.8m; two and above transformer, the spacing between the adjacent transformer outside foot should not be less than 1.5m.
3) high-voltage pole deflectors should be within the walls (bar), and close to the transformer. High pressure deflectors poles outside the walls (bar), high pressure deflectors to the top of the wall (column) security clearance should not be less than 2. 2m.
4) installation of drop-out fuse crossarm height from the ground shall not be less than 4.5m.
5) Floor wall (column) should be low-voltage power distribution room as a single entity. Transformer inspections should be located in the distribution room doors. The walls should be free of debris and weeds.
(4) The transformer room
Distribution transformer room should be planning the ultimate load design, construction according to the current actual load in the early optional transformer distribution transformer low-voltage side of the distribution box, should be adopted to meet the national standard GB7251-1987 "Low-voltage switchgear products, conditional can also be made, but should meet the following requirements:
1) distribution box housing should be thick as 1.5-2. 0mm's made of iron, and treated with preservatives. Its protection level should be consistent with the relevant provisions.
2) distribution box protection against electric shock category for Class I or Class II.
3) The distribution box should be installed to the total knife, fuses, current transformers in rural areas should also install the GFCI and power metering device. Energy metering devices should be installed separately and sealed in a closed box. 100kVA and distribution transformers should also install a voltage meter and three-phase ammeter between the electrical components and their distance to the shell shoul企业账号：1611 0032 092 00213 086d be able to meet the security clearance and climb electric distance and operating the required distance.
4) The distribution box inlet and outlet should be insulated jacket, insulated wire when wearing a tank shell plus jacket.
5) The distribution box should have ventilation, cooling, and measures to prevent the entry of small animals, the enclosure should be reliably grounded.
6) Distribution bottom height from the ground. 0m.
(5) distribution room
6 high-rise buildings, power supply
In order to ensure the supply of high-rise buildings can be deployed, there should be two power supply and set up a diesel generator sets as accidents power.